Villa Moncoeur is located at the calvary of the town, within walking distance of the historic centre. The current design dates from 1905 and is typical of the Lorraine fin-de-siecle style. The villa is built around a large “vide” with a fireplace and a grand staircase.
After the renovation in 2006, the villa is used as a “chambre d’hotes”. Rustic and comfortably furnished. Several terraces, a swimming pool an outdoor-sauna and a large meadow.
The villa exudes comfort and class, where time fades away……….